Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday! We are in the 4th week!

Weaning Here We Come!








The puppies are growing and changing everyday.  Daisy is spending less and less time with them and I guess it is time to start the weaning process.  I am not really looking forward to this as my work is about to start in earnest.










 Up to this point, Daisy has been cooking the meals, cleaning the house, and heading up the    entertainment committee.   She has been the chief cook and bottle washer so to speak.... now it is my turn!

We offered some baby cereal on our fingers yesterday and it was met with mild disinterest by the boy, total disdain by the smaller girl and complete delight by our roly poly girl.


Hmmm, I wonder if she will be a full figure gal like Daisy Delilah???





They are clamoring to get out of the whelping box, but no way Jose!  

Moses still does not know what to make of them. He really can't decide what they are...toys, cats, puppies, rats???



That's all for today!  Next time, I think Daisy might post since she will once again be a lady of leisure!
xxooo,
Kim