Tuesday, June 29, 2010

One Flew the Coop





This Must be the Cuckoo's Nest
I must be crazy, or at least crazier than usual.  I have not posted for a while because my oldest child graduated from High School this month.  People have always said that it is a busy and crazy time and I did not believe them.  I mean how busy can it be if you have all your ducks in a row and prepare ahead??? I can be super organized, girl scout Mom when I have to.  Well, guess what ? I was wrong again and THEY were right.  I just about lost my mind hence the lack of posts.
 Suffice it to say that we had the rounds of parties, and the ceremonies.  We lost the cap right before it was needed and then found it right after it was not!  We wrote the "thank yous", packed for college, said the goodbyes, and I cried the tears!  My beautiful boy has left the nest, But I still have PUPPIES!!!!


I cannot tell them apart yet! I have different collars on them, but they are so fluffy that the collars are covered up.



They are Goldens after all, so you knew they would love the water!



We can't forget Daisy Delilah...who started this madness or sweet  Moses!!!



Bye for now... the babies I mean puppies are calling!
xxxoo,
Kim