Monday, September 21, 2009

The Happy Couple

If my calculations are correct, then we are on day 26 of Daisy's pregnancy.

This is an 18x24 acrylic on canvas of Moses and Daisy loosely based on the picture above.  I just had to paint them!



From Daisy:  I think I had a little Morning sickness yesterday.  I normally beg for the crust from my Mother's whole wheat toast and I was just not up for it.  I always stand with my paws in her lap and wait for the crust, but I just did not have the energy.  Everyone in the house took notice of the change like it was some big deal worthy of comment.  My Mother started checking my stomach and calling my Dad over to feel.  I wish she would just take me to Dr. L and stop all the speculation.  If I have to look at one more pregnancy calender then I am going to scream.  I have to say I do feel a little heavier and a little more tired...hmmmm
Ciao,
Daisy Delilah