Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome to the world of Daisy!


Let me introduce myself. I am Daisy Delilah a self-described Diva, and lover of life. I am starting this blog because I just had my 2nd birthday and I think that really is about 21 in human years so I feel compelled to leave my literary paw print on the world. You know things are about to change in my life. I am almost ready to embrace motherhood and based on the vast amount of pregnancy and baby blogs, I guess it is a popular blog topic. So Here I am !

I really don't love the way I look this photo but it does have some creative merit
I regularly sleep in the bed with my parents. I am the only one in my pack who knows how to jump up. Their bed is really high and quite soft. I have to admit that it does make me feel superior to Hank and Moses. Of course, the twins who y'all will meet later have always been able to jump up...they are cats after all.
Ciao!
Daisy Delilah