Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Birds and the Bees need a little work!

Meet Moses!
Moses
He is an English Cream Golden. He was a year old in August so that makes him around 16 or 17 in our years. He's handsome, fun, strong, but, well how do I say it....he is a little inexperienced.
I know we really should not be talking about this, but I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut sometimes.
I just turned two in June and I am ready to be a Mom. My biological clock is ticking and I am giving all the signs, if you know what I mean. My Mother is so excited and she keeps locking us in the bathroom together. I bet I have listened to that same Ipod playlist a 100 times.
Anyway, Moses can't quite figure it out and I am ready to go outside and play.
I will keep you posted and in the meantime the birds and bees could really use a little help!
xxoo
Ciao!
Daisy
Daisy Striking a Pose